H&R launches suspension parts for the entire BMW M3 lineup
German suspension parts manufacturer H&R has released a series of products dedicated to the entire BMW M3 family, including the Competition and SC versions.
Customers may now opt for height-adjustable coilovers, generic lowering springs, improved sway bars and Trak+ wheel spacers. All components are specifically designed to enhance the stability of the car when entering sharp turns at high speeds and during abrupt changes in weight distribution.
The manufacturer claims the stiffer springs won’t affect your comfort during long road trips too much.
All H&R components are made in Germany and come with all the necessary certificates. Prices are €750 for the coilovers, €379 for the non-adjustable lowering springs, between €304 and €570 for the sway bars, and €90 and above for the spacers.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes
- Japanese tuner unveils new, understated Mercedes GLE body kit
- Volvo V90 gets slammed into the ground by means of AirRex suspension