ABT Sportsline launches new Audi Q8 body kit
In early November last year, renowned Audi tuner ABT Sportsline released several options for the Audi Q8. One major highlight was a power kit for the TDI version, bringing in an additional 44 hp (33 kW) and 50 Nm (37 lbft) of torque for a total of 330 hp (246 kW) and 650 Nm (479 lbft). The company has launched a new body kit for the German luxury SUV.
The show car sports major changes to both its front and rear apron, including such highlights as reshaped air intakes, a modest-sized rear spoiler lip, and a rear diffusor with fins.
In addition to the above, ABT Sportsline suggests replacing the factory set of wheels with 22-inch ABT SPORT GR forged rims featuring a Deep Concave design and glossy/matte black finish (you choose which one). You may also opt for the ABT Level Control if you want to lower your air suspension.
Finally, interior options for the Audi Q8 include a custom dashboard overlay, a metallic start/stop switch, carbon garnishes for the seats, and door sill lighting.
Photos: ABT Sportsline GmbH
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes
- Japanese tuner unveils new, understated Mercedes GLE body kit
- Volvo V90 gets slammed into the ground by means of AirRex suspension