BMW M3 (F80) dons elegant HRE P1SC forged rims
Photos of this fifth-generation BMW M3 (F80) sedan/saloon wearing custom HRE Performance wheels have recently popped up on a website dedicated to automobile news. We were willing to skip the news entry altogether – Vossen products are popular enough on the international market as is – but then we noticed the rare and beautiful spoke pattern.
The wheel set in question is called HRE P1SC. Each wheel has five bent, Y-shaped spokes arranged in a highly elegant fashion. The BMW M3 you can see on the photos has 20-inch rims installed, but HRE Performance offers this model in sizes ranging between 19 and 23 inches.
Aside from the alloys, the German luxury ride sports a GTS-inspired hood cover, a front air splitter, neat side skirt extensions, a bulky rear diffuser and a modest-sized trunk spoiler lip.
Wrapping up the list of changes are lowered suspension and a performance exhaust system.
Photo: HRE Performance Wheels
Reporter Sergei Musa
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes
- Japanese tuner unveils new, understated Mercedes GLE body kit
- Volvo V90 gets slammed into the ground by means of AirRex suspension