Kanye West’s custom Urus gets nicknamed “Berlin Taxi”
Internationally famous rap and hip-hop singer Kanye West has sat behind the steering wheel of many a luxury vehicle over the past years, and he customized most of those he bought for himself. This Lamborghini Urus did not escape this fate, either,
An uncredited Los Angeles-based tuner wrapped the body of the SUV in a beige-tinted film and ditched the factory wheels for disproportionately huge Boyd Coddington rims. Available in sizes ranging from 17 to 24 inches, these can actually be up to 15 inches wide!
Apparently, Kanye liked his custom Urus so much he wasted no time arranging a photo shoot next to it. In turn, his subscribers left quite a few acrid comments in response, even comparing the luxury SUV to a traditional Berlin taxi…
The Lamborghini Urus leaves the assembly line equipped with a 4.0-liter twin-turbo engine rated at 641 hp (478 kW). It sprints from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) in just 3.6 seconds and hits its speed ceiling at 305 km/h (190 mph).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes
- Japanese tuner unveils new, understated Mercedes GLE body kit
- Volvo V90 gets slammed into the ground by means of AirRex suspension