Bentley Bentayga gets a style makeover in Creative Bespoke
British tuner Creative Bespoke released this custom Bentley Bentayga some time ago. The luxury SUV received a Mansory wide body kit along with new wheels.
The all-carbon kit costs a hefty U.S. $80,000 and includes a stylish carbon front grille, a slightly raised hood cover with narrow-slit air intakes, a bulky front apron with a spoiler lip and daytime running lights, and fender flares.
Moving on to the sides, there are carbon-fiber extensions on the side skirts and door panels. The rear part of the vehicle carries a voluminous rear apron, a sporty-looking diffusor and two spoilers (trunk and roof).
The entire body minus the aero parts wears a high-gloss white paint. As for the wheels, Creative Bespoke settled on an exclusive set of Typ R52 X 24” rims from Rennen Forged Wheels. The enormous wheels clad in Toyo Proxes 295/30 tires both in front and in the back can be purchased for around $10,000.
From the technical point of view, air suspension is the only major upgrade this Bentley Bentayga received.
Photo: Creative Bespoke
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes
- Japanese tuner unveils new, understated Mercedes GLE body kit
- Volvo V90 gets slammed into the ground by means of AirRex suspension