BMW M4 (F82) gets pushed to 500 hp, has little to show for it
Creative Bespoke is a name we generally hear in conjunction with luxury vehicle customization projects of one kind or another. This time around, however, a client asked the British tuner for a slight makeover of his BMW M4 (F82) and an engine upgrade to 500 hp (373 kW). No sooner said than done!
The team fitted the vehicle with the Dinan Stage 3 power kit which includes a Dinan carbon air intake system, a performance exhaust system from the same manufacturer, and an ECU remap. As a result, the BMW M4 (F82) received a healthy boost of 69+ hp (51+ kW) and crossed the desired 500 hp mark.
As we said above, no major exterior modifications were undertaken. Creative Bespoke equipped the car with M Performance body kit and parts, tinted its windows slightly and lowered the suspension. You may never even realize the car paid a visit to the famous tuner - that is, unless you spot Creative Bespoke stickers on the tires.
Photo: Creative Bespoke
Reporter Sergei Musa
- World’s fastest Dodge Challenger Demon does a quarter mile in 8.7s
- 900-HP, DMC-kitted Aventador coupe makes an appearance in Cannes
- London-based tuner to release 100 Range Rover coupes
- Japanese tuner unveils new, understated Mercedes GLE body kit
- Volvo V90 gets slammed into the ground by means of AirRex suspension