Bentley announces Centenary Home furniture collection
During the ongoing 2019 Milan Furniture Fair, Bentley has revealed a special furniture collection the company designed to celebrate its 100th birthday. The Home Collection consists of a lounge chair, a large table, and a footrest. Each item is labeled ‘Bentley Centenary’ and comes out in a series of 100.
All items are hand-crafted using metallic framework trimmed with whole oakwood and finished in liquid gold.
Aside from Bentley, Bugatti also revealed a few modern furniture pieces at the Milan fair. The French car manufacturer scored quite a few astonished gasps from the audience when it presented the Bugatti Home Cobra Chair and a few other pieces trimmed with fine leather, ultra-durable synthetic fabric, and jewels. The design team drew their inspiration from the original design philosophy that the company founder Ettore Bugatti introduced in the early 20th century.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Lotus unveils the Type 130, its first hypercar after 10-year hiatus
- Honda develops the next Mean Mower, hopes to hit 240 km/h this time around
- Bentley announces Centenary Home furniture collection
- Jaguar XE scores the best lap time at a circuit in Dubai, UAE
- Citroen C5 Aircross, Range Rover Evoque both score 5/5 Euro NCAP stars