Porsche unveils new Cayenne family member
There is a newcomer to the Porsche Cayenne range of vehicles: the Cayenne S Coupe. The new model should fill the gap between the regular Cayenne and the Cayenne Turbo, the manufacturer says.
Powering the coupe-shaped SUV is a 2.9-liter turbocharged six-cylinder engine rated at 434 hp (324 kW) along with 550 Nm (406 lb×ft) of torque. Partnered to an eight-speed automatic transmission and a 4WD system, it takes the car from zero to one hundred kilometers per hours (0-62 mph) in five seconds flat. The top going speed exceeds 260 km/h (162 mph). You may also opt for a weight-reducing option package that improves acceleration times by one-tenth of a second.
In terms of features, the new Porsche Cayenne S Coupe ships with a panoramic glass roof, 20-inch wheels, power-assisted bucket seats, and a range of safety systems that include parking assistance, active suspension, and speed-sensitive steering.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Flashy golden Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio to take part in the 2019 Mille Miglia race
- BMW M5 Edition 35 Years comes out in July, sports unique exterior and cabin
- Porsche 935 gets reincarnated in 77 units sporting 7 classical liveries
- Nissan improves its Navara/Frontier truck for wilderness trips
- 4th-gen Ford Focus ST estate/wagon debuts at last