Audi A5 does its best RS impression with these tweaks
Photos of this Audi A5 (8T) wearing an RS-like body kit and a new wheel set have recently surfaced online. Lars K Design handled this job this time around.
The A-Five sports a set of fantastic Ferrada FR3 forged wheels measuring 20 inches in diameter. The rims are glossy black, and the spokes are matte bronze. A look past them reveals vivid blue brake calipers, most likely borrowed from an Audi R8.
This particular Audi A5 also rides extremely low, suggesting air suspension, but we have no official comment from the tuner.
As for the body kit, there is an RS-like radiator grille, RS-like front and rear bumpers, and a small trunk spoiler lip.
Rounding off the tuning are the blacked-out windows and the lack of chrome-coated exterior parts.
Photos: Lars K Design
Reporter Sergei Musa
- Rare Plymouth Superbird flies like an arrow thanks to a 900-HP Hellcat engine
- Chevrolet Blazer restomod pretends to be seedy and dirty when it really isn’t
- Mid-engined C8 ‘Vette puts on a carbon-fiber suit
- This versatile body kit fits the latest Toyota GR 86 & Subaru BRZ
- Watch an 800-PS BMW M8 try to hit 300 km/h (186 mph)