Chris Brown lightens things up with his crazy Lambo Huracan wrap
Chris Brown, a popular U.S.-born pop, R&B and hip-hop singer and actor, likes to appear in public driving hot luxury cars. He also never spares an effort to make every one of his rides unique in some way. We have already seen his customized Rolls-Royce Wraith, Lamborghini Gallardo and Lamborghini Aventador before, and today we are looking at his latest acquisition: the Huracan.
It is, of course, the glowing neon wrap that is the absolute highlight of the entire build. Designed by Los Angeles-based car atelier RDB LA, the three-layer livery took several weeks to complete. The end result shines like a rainbow and destroys every possibility of this particular Huracan remaining unnoticed on the road.
The sporty coupe also flaunts a carbon aero kit, new wheels, and lowered ride height. Chris Brown did not provide any details on these, but details probably aren’t exactly needed, anyway. Just look at the photos and enjoy!
Photos: RDB LA
Reporter Sergei Musa
- BMW M135i gets boosted to 650 PS and slammed to the ground
- AC Schnitzer-tuned BMW Z4 looks dashing on Abu Dhabi showroom floor
- Check out this clinically insane Silverado stretch truck
- Video: This is what a $500,000 Volvo P1800 Cyan looks and handles like
- Video: Mercedes-AMG E63 vs. ECU-tuned Audi RS6 Avant