Carlex works its magic on the Ferrari 812 Superfast cabin
Polish car customizer Carlex Design has finished working on another major project, this time around coming up with a truly unique interior for the 800-HP Ferrari 812 Superfast.
The cockpit greets with an abundance of black leather and matching Alcantara, while the seats and the dashboard sport fashionable grey inserts. Elegant stitching and perforation adorns the entire trim even up to the ceiling, where no such detailing is usually found. Plentiful carbon fiber details round things off along with new floor mats and a plaque behind the seats testifying to the uniqueness of this car.
The exterior and the engine stay stock, if you can call a 6.5-liter naturally aspirated V12 “stock”. The wheels get hit with around 800 PS (789 hp / 588 kW) and 718 Nm (530 lb-ft) of torque, taking the coupe from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 2.9 seconds. Top speed lies at 340 km/h (211 mph).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Rare Plymouth Superbird flies like an arrow thanks to a 900-HP Hellcat engine
- Chevrolet Blazer restomod pretends to be seedy and dirty when it really isn’t
- Mid-engined C8 ‘Vette puts on a carbon-fiber suit
- This versatile body kit fits the latest Toyota GR 86 & Subaru BRZ
- Watch an 800-PS BMW M8 try to hit 300 km/h (186 mph)