Rolls-Royce releases a Boat Tail wrist watch with a twist
Rolls-Royce has also been into designing car-themed wristwatches lately: the unique accessory pictured here will be worn by the owner(s) of the opulent Boat Tail convertible.
The British luxury carmaker cooperated with Swiss watch brand BOVET 1822, spending 3,000 hours to design the item. The watch body is made of the purest white gold and can be flipped or detached. You can wear it on your wrist or in your pocket, or put it onto the dashboard of the Boat Tail.
Interestingly enough, the company says it has devised different trims for male and female variants of the watch. The men’s model sports a starry sky backdrop that Rolls-Royce claims corresponds to the exact star positions on the birth date and time of the man wearing them. The women’s model comes adorned with a flowery ornament.
There is also no omitting the miniature Spirit of Ecstasy figurine and inserts of the same wood as the one used to finish the car itself.
Understandably enough, prices remain without mention.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Watch Tesla Model S Plaid go 0-60 mph in 1.99 seconds as promised
- Nissan will abandon sedans in Japan, but keep the Skyline
- Tesla Model S facelift disappoints with reduced range
- 1 out of 10 Ferrari J50 goes up on sale for nearly $3.6M
- Gone in 51 Seconds: Catalyst thieves need no time at all to strip one from your car