This 33-year-old Mercedes-Benz Pullman limo is on sale in ‘like new’ condition
A Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL (W126) Pullman is up for grabs in Kazakhstan right now, featuring a stretch limo wheelbase and some extra seats over the saloon model.
The seller claims the golden car with cherry-red interior has covered a total of 1,200 miles since its production in 1988. The original owner allegedly purchased it in California, and a private collector has owned it over the past thirteen years. This makes for an incomplete background, and it remains unexplained why the car currently resides in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
An odometer with miles on it instead of kilometers seems to reinforce the ‘made for the USA’ claim, as does a thermometer with a Fahrenheit scale. Power comes from a three-liter gasoline engine rated at 188 PS (185 hp / 138 kW) and 255 Nm (188 lb-ft) of torque in tandem with a four-speed auto transmission.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Watch Tesla Model S Plaid go 0-60 mph in 1.99 seconds as promised
- Nissan will abandon sedans in Japan, but keep the Skyline
- Tesla Model S facelift disappoints with reduced range
- 1 out of 10 Ferrari J50 goes up on sale for nearly $3.6M
- Gone in 51 Seconds: Catalyst thieves need no time at all to strip one from your car