Barely driven 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 going for $80k+ in the USA
While Toyota is busy showing us the new generation of the Land Cruiser, an older 80 model with 27 years of age and only 1,000 miles (1,609 km) on the odo is set to go for more than U.S. $80,000 at an auction.
The original owner took good care of the car and ultimately managed to keep its dark green body and grey leather interior in perfect condition. Installed OEM options include a powered sunroof, power windows, AC, and a CD changer. Stock 16-inch wheels were shod with new Michelin rubber in last October.
It was also then that the stock 4.5-liter inline-six engine received general maintenance. The mill outputs 212 PS (209 hp / 156 kW) and 372 Nm (274 lb-ft) of torque to a four-speed automatic transmission and a transfer case. Both axles sport diff locks.
The same website offered a much older 1965 Toyota Land Cruiser four months ago. The car, which was completely restored in 2000, fetched $46,550.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Watch Tesla Model S Plaid go 0-60 mph in 1.99 seconds as promised
- Nissan will abandon sedans in Japan, but keep the Skyline
- Tesla Model S facelift disappoints with reduced range
- 1 out of 10 Ferrari J50 goes up on sale for nearly $3.6M
- Gone in 51 Seconds: Catalyst thieves need no time at all to strip one from your car