Meet the PaxPower Alpha 2021, a Ford F-150 with upgraded suspension and 781 PS
PaxPower has launched its tuning program for the Ford F-150 pickup, landing it with a robust off-road suspension kit and a three-liter Whipple supercharger.
The former aspect has been completely overhauled using premium aftermarket parts like struts, arms, shocks, springs, and sway bars. In the end, the tuned truck boasts 90 mm (3.5 inches) of added ground clearance and 102 mm (4 inches) of extra wheel span.
As for the engine, owners of the 5.0-liter V8 version may already order the aforementioned supercharger upgrade and get 781 metric horsepower (770 hp / 574 kW) out of it. Kits for all other powertrains are currently in development.
From the outside, you will recognize the PaxPower Alpha 2021 by its flared wheel arches, a custom hood with a massive air scoop, a rear spoiler and an aggressive-looking graphics package. Opting for the visuals and the suspension kit will set you back U.S. $17,950, and nothing has been revealed yet with regard to engine kit prices.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Is this a 1979 Ford Bronco or a modern F-150 in disguise?
- Watch a Novitec-tuned Rolls-Royce Cullinan tear through an autobahn
- EV conversion shop Everrati enters North American market
- 630-PS Volvo army ATV heading to auction without reserve
- 1,900-HP, manual Ford Mustang beats the world quarter-mile record