GMG Racing helps Ferrari 812 Superfast stand out more than ever
GMG Racing, a U.S.-based company specializing in tuning and servicing European supercars, has unveiled a brilliant custom Ferrari 812 Superfast put in a metallic grey body.
Aside from a rare paint coat protected by a see-through film, the Italian ride received stylish Anrky RS1 wheels with black spokes and polished lips. A Novitec lowering kit helped the rims fit their respective arches perfectly. Rounding off the mods are a carbon-fiber rear spoiler from the abovementioned tuning house and a Capristo exhaust system.
Powering the Superfast is a 6.5-liter non-turbo V12 rated at 800 PS (789 hp / 588 kW) and 713 Nm (530 lb-ft) of torque. The engine was considered the most powerful naturally aspirated unit of its kind in history when it came out.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Is this a 1979 Ford Bronco or a modern F-150 in disguise?
- Watch a Novitec-tuned Rolls-Royce Cullinan tear through an autobahn
- EV conversion shop Everrati enters North American market
- 630-PS Volvo army ATV heading to auction without reserve
- 1,900-HP, manual Ford Mustang beats the world quarter-mile record