Ferrari working on a new hypercar with classic looks
Reports are coming in that a unique Ferrari hypercar may debut in November based on LaFerrari tech and 330 P4 exterior design. The car might already be running road tests given the due date coming soon.
The original LaFerrari had a carbon-fiber monocoque and used a hybrid powertrain based on a 6.3-liter V12 rated at 950 PS (937 hp / 700 kW). However, the alleged one-off model is not electrified, instead packing an improved version of the same V12.
As for the design, the customization department reportedly draws inspiration from a 1967 Ferrari 330 P4, which was the archrival of Ford on the racetracks of the mid-20th century.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Fancy yourself a fiery coffin on wheels? Barris Kustoms will be selling one next year
- Renault takes interest in Stella Vita, a sustainable campervan concept from Sweden
- Lexus and Marvel team up to design 10 ‘Eternals’ show cars
- IPhone manufacturer debuts 3 EV concepts, readies 1 for production
- Tesla quietly pulls Cybertruck specs and pricing from the website