Ram 1500 debuts in 3 special editions at once
Ram has rolled out a handful of exclusive editions of its 1500 pickup truck, some of them already available to order.
The Red Edition serves charity purposes: the company claims the money earned will be redirected to fighting Covid-19. It costs U.S. $63,250 and features a red grille badge along with other accents of that color (the body can be another color).
The Longhorn SouthFork will go on sale later this year starting from $61,620. It features a multi-functional tailgate, illuminated truck bed, All-Terrain tires, bucket seats inside, and metal pedals.
The Ram 1500 TRX Ignition Edition will be capped at 875 production units with special exterior graphics, unique color schemes, 18-inch wheels, auxiliary lighting, and a panoramic sunroof. It is the most expensive of the bunch at $91,585.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 2022 Chevy Corvette Z06 impresses crowd with its 8,600-RPM engine tune
- 2022 Hyundai Creta for Asia de-uglified with Tucson design cues
- New Rolls-Royce Black Badge set to debut next week
- Mercedes-AMG allows another sneak peek at the next-gen SL
- 2022 GMC Sierra breaks cover with new looks, options and power