Honda Passport TrailSport gets accessorized after launch
Hardly had Honda introduced the Passport TrailSport when it debuted in a conceptual edition dubbed the Rugged Roads Project.
There are 20 changes in total, including black 18-inch wheels, a suspension lift, stainless-steel engine and fuel tank protection, towing eyes, flared fenders, and a roof tent.
The car is a one-off demo example created to give buyers an idea how they can outfit their Passport Trailsport for heavy off-road use. The standard TrailSport specification is largely cosmetic, although Honda says it will add off-road options to it later.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Fancy yourself a fiery coffin on wheels? Barris Kustoms will be selling one next year
- Renault takes interest in Stella Vita, a sustainable campervan concept from Sweden
- Lexus and Marvel team up to design 10 ‘Eternals’ show cars
- IPhone manufacturer debuts 3 EV concepts, readies 1 for production
- Tesla quietly pulls Cybertruck specs and pricing from the website