Vossen rolls out a particularly robust wheel for the Ford F-150
Hauling heavy cargo in a pickup truck bed can lead to bent or even broken rims if their quality isn’t up to standards. Vossen Wheels offers a reliable aftermarket solution of this problem for the Ford F-150.
The HF6-3 set is a part of the company’s Hybrid Forged lineup and comes in eight versions, as well as sizes ranging from 20 to 24 inches. The smallest wheel will set you back $650/pcs and the largest $850/pcs, but keep in mind that tires are not included in these prices.
The rims and the spokes are manufactured to a high enough specification to ensure long-term use under their maximum supported load. Apart from the F-150, the set is available for the Ram 1500 TRX, GMC Sierra, Chevrolet Tahoe and Silverado, and other similar trucks and SUVs. Their appearance is also fairly stylish, if not exactly uncommon.
Watch the video if you would like a comparison with Vossen’s previous model from this lineup, the HF6-2. As you can see, the design is entirely different. Which one would you prefer, personally?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Dream Race: 1,000-HP Halo Warthog vs. 500-HP DeLorean
- Chevy Camaro-faced Firebird Trans Am fails to sell despite its best effort
- Flat Out Autos improvises up a Blazer K5 for SEMA
- V8-powered BMW М3 racer looking for a new owner in Australia
- Southvan’s Transit camper looks practical with four beds and a slide-out kitchen