Marvel at an armored Rolls-Royce Cullinan by Klassen
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan is an expensive, but top-notch deluxe SUV. It hits $500,000 with all boxes ticked, but if you have more to spare, Klassen has a neat offer for you that will lighten your bank account by €833,000, or $962,000.
To ensure maximum security, Klassen uses BR6-grade armor certified against the CEN 1063 standard. This means the car can withstand simultaneous explosions of two hand grenades under its bottom. It also comes with bulletproof glass, ballistic protection of the battery and ECU, reinforced door hinges, and upgraded suspension.
The interior of the Cullinan comes trimmed with all sorts of luxury materials, and Klassen emphasizes that custom projects are possible.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Japanese tuner reimagines Honda NSX hybrid in a black carbon racing suit
- Formula One ex-champion selling his 52-year old Bronco
- Check out the latest Dartz armored SUV or don’t
- Check out a Dodge Challenger SEMA car with a troubled past
- Suzuki Jimny makeover debuts with a five door body, off-road performance bump