Marvel at an armored Rolls-Royce Cullinan by Klassen
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan is an expensive, but top-notch deluxe SUV. It hits $500,000 with all boxes ticked, but if you have more to spare, Klassen has a neat offer for you that will lighten your bank account by €833,000, or $962,000.
To ensure maximum security, Klassen uses BR6-grade armor certified against the CEN 1063 standard. This means the car can withstand simultaneous explosions of two hand grenades under its bottom. It also comes with bulletproof glass, ballistic protection of the battery and ECU, reinforced door hinges, and upgraded suspension.
The interior of the Cullinan comes trimmed with all sorts of luxury materials, and Klassen emphasizes that custom projects are possible.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Dream Race: 1,000-HP Halo Warthog vs. 500-HP DeLorean
- Chevy Camaro-faced Firebird Trans Am fails to sell despite its best effort
- Flat Out Autos improvises up a Blazer K5 for SEMA
- V8-powered BMW М3 racer looking for a new owner in Australia
- Southvan’s Transit camper looks practical with four beds and a slide-out kitchen