H&R drops the Skoda Octavia RS 4WD for sporty looks and chops
Those who like driving their 2WD Octavia RS in a pedal-to-the-metal fashion received a nice upgrade opportunity from H&R a few month ago, when the company released lowering suspension springs for that model. Designing the same thing for its 4WD counterpart took time, but it is now finally available to order.
The springs are fixed-height and compatible with all model year 2020+ Octavia variants, both sedan and wagon, both with adaptive or sports suspension and without. The important detail to note is that the Scout RS version does not go as far down as the standard version.
Specifically, the Octavia RS loses 45 mm (1.8”) of clearance at the front end and 35 mm (1.4”) at the rear, while the Scout RS only loses 30 mm (1.2”) and 20 mm (0.8”), accordingly. In both cases, the upgrade costs €342 without installation.
The company is also offering its signature Trak+ wheel spacers to those who want to install aftermarket wheels on their Octavia RS 4WD. Refer to the H&R website for prices and ordering details.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Dream Race: 1,000-HP Halo Warthog vs. 500-HP DeLorean
- Chevy Camaro-faced Firebird Trans Am fails to sell despite its best effort
- Flat Out Autos improvises up a Blazer K5 for SEMA
- V8-powered BMW М3 racer looking for a new owner in Australia
- Southvan’s Transit camper looks practical with four beds and a slide-out kitchen