Meet Ultimate Rover, an EV with Ram ProMaster roots
A campervan is much more versatile than a full-blown motorhome in terms of passability and parking opportunities, but living in a cramped space can be frustrating for some. Ultimate Toys seems to have addressed it perfectly in its latest project.
Called the Ultimate Rover, it uses Ram ProMaster underpinnings and comes with a fully featured bathroom in the back, complete with a curtained shower cabin, a WC, and a washstand.
The rest is no less impressive: there’s an induction cooker, a microwave, a wardrobe with some drawers, a fridge, fresh and used water tanks, and a boiler. The living room has two sofas, two TV sets, a tabletop and other modern amenities for living on the road.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Dream Race: 1,000-HP Halo Warthog vs. 500-HP DeLorean
- Chevy Camaro-faced Firebird Trans Am fails to sell despite its best effort
- Flat Out Autos improvises up a Blazer K5 for SEMA
- V8-powered BMW М3 racer looking for a new owner in Australia
- Southvan’s Transit camper looks practical with four beds and a slide-out kitchen