Renault Kaptur Intense dresses up in fake carbon for Russia
Renault will launch a special version of its Kaptur CUV in Russia next month. Called the Intense, it will feature revised body and interior trim with no extra power.
The car comes finished in an exclusive Orange Atakama color juxtaposed against a silver or black roof. Five other finish options will be available as well. Elsewhere, there are 17-inch wheels, a shark fin on the roof, and carbon-look side mirrors.
The orange paint will make it inside the cabin as well, adorning the stitching, the console and the air vents. Imitated carbon fiber will not be absent, either. The trim specification mentions climate control, a rear-facing camera, and a Bose 6.1 audio system. LED headlights will still be optional.
Powertrain-wise, buyers can choose from a 1.3-liter turbo rated at 150 PS (148 hp / 110 kW) mated to a CVT, a 1.6-liter naturally aspirated engine rated at 114 PS (112 hp / 84 kW) available with manual and CVT. The former option supports FWD and AWD, while the latter is limited to FWD.
Prices are pending.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 2022 Chevy Corvette Z06 impresses crowd with its 8,600-RPM engine tune
- 2022 Hyundai Creta for Asia de-uglified with Tucson design cues
- New Rolls-Royce Black Badge set to debut next week
- Mercedes-AMG allows another sneak peek at the next-gen SL
- 2022 GMC Sierra breaks cover with new looks, options and power