New Rolls-Royce Black Badge set to debut next week
Rolls-Royce has confirmed that the next entry in its Black Badge lineup will emerge on October 28, 2021. No details were provided, but a teaser image by popular artist Mason London strongly suggests that it is a Ghost sedan.
This would be unsurprising, given that 27% of all Rolls-Royce sales nowadays falls on Black Badge vehicles. In an effort to stay relevant in the changing world, the conservative manufacturer will even be producing an animated NFT token to accompany the launch.
The Black Badge lineup is designed for rebels, Rolls-Royce claims in its recent social media post, adding that it was born out of the desires of its customers, who are much younger than before and want extensive individualization of their luxury rides.
In 2019, the British automaker launched the Cullinan Black Badge (shown in the rest of our gallery). It received a darkened body trim, carbon fiber inserts, and a V12 boosted to 600 PS (592 hp / 441 kW).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Subaru Levorg spawns a hot STI Sport R version
- New Lexus LX turns out nearly twice the price of the Land Cruiser 300 ZX
- BMW X7 UAE 50th Year Edition celebrates the country’s birthday
- Dodge Durango to spawn a new sporty trim called R/T Plus, insiders say
- Tesla Model S Plaid to get a $20k carbon-ceramic brake option