This 1990 Honda CR-X is a time capsule from Portugal
A rare 31-year-old Honda CR-X with 17 kilometers (a touch under 11 miles) of delivery mileage on the odo is up for grabs in Lisbon, Portugal.
The car has been kept in a dry room throughout its entire life, and its owner put it on special suspension guards soon after purchasing it. Everything inside is original, including even motor oil and OEM cellulose mats. The battery and the brake liquid are the only changed components.
A 1.6-liter engine under the hood drives the wheels through a manual gearbox with 108 PS (107 hp / 79 kW). Bucket seats, power windows and a sunroof are included in the trim spec.
There is no public mention of the price.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Zero-mileage 2016 Porsche 911 (991) GT3 Cup is up for grabs in Russia
- Cizeta-Moroder №001 underway to auction
- Video: Will a VW Golf R hold its own against the best-in-class Porsche, BMW and Audi?
- GM ponders the possibility of an all-electric Corvette
- Video: Rimac previews its €200 million headquarters in Zagreb