Nissan Z brochure leaks online along with a new spy video
Nissan officially introduced the new Z sports car in August this year, claiming that it would prioritize ‘smiles per hour’ over miles per hour. It even launched a collection of sneakers ideally suited for driving the RWD coupe. But we will be excused for not wanting to wait until late 2022 to see it live.
So, if you would like a sneak peek at the new Nissan Z, make sure to browse through our gallery and review the promo booklet that the company allegedly prepared for printing and that a Nissan Z Club forum user leaked to the Internet.
For even more Z-related goodness, watch the enclosed video by Burnt Rubber showing a pre-production vehicle running road tests in downtown Sacramento. If you happen to recognize the engine sound, that’s because the same VR30DDTT engine powers the Infiniti Q60 Red Sport. Both produce identical 405 PS (400 hp / 298 kW).
The author of the video reports that the test mule made use of the optional nine-speed automatic transmission. We would frankly be much happier to see how it would perform with the six-speed manual box, of course, but waiting is the best we can do at the moment.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Haval Cool Dog cabin photos leak online revealing a giant display
- V8 Confirmed: Ford Mustang GT has that juicy rumble in a new spy video
- Ford Bronco Raptor cabin gets caught on camera
- Alfa Romeo throws the Tonale SUV out into the cold for testing purposes
- Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 shows up on new spy photos