Alpine A110 goes through its planned update
Alpine launched the A110 more than four years ago, so the time was ripe for a minor overhaul and drivetrain upgrade.
The base spec is now called simply the A110, rather than ‘A110 Pure’. It keeps its original 1.8-liter petrol engine rated at 252 PS (249 hp / 185 kW) and 320 Nm (236 lb-ft) of torque. In contrast, the middle A110 S spec enjoys a boost to 300 PS (296 hp / 221 kW) and 340 Nm (251 lb-ft). As a result, it needs 4.2 seconds for the standard sprint – 0.2 seconds less than before.
The luxurious A110 Legende is now called the A110 GT and shares the powertrain upgrade with the A110 S detailed above.
The largest addition inside is a new infotainment system with a 7-inch screen. A telemetry system can be installed at a premium.
The 2022 model year lineup comes with a considerable price increase: the baseline A110 now starts from €59,500, the GT from €69,500, and the S from €71,500.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Subaru Levorg spawns a hot STI Sport R version
- New Lexus LX turns out nearly twice the price of the Land Cruiser 300 ZX
- BMW X7 UAE 50th Year Edition celebrates the country’s birthday
- Dodge Durango to spawn a new sporty trim called R/T Plus, insiders say
- Tesla Model S Plaid to get a $20k carbon-ceramic brake option