Check out Russia’s most expensive used Mercedes on sale right now
This 12-year-old Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren from Chelyabinsk, Russia has around 1,300 kilometers (808 miles) on the odo and is looking for someone willing to pay ₽80,000,000 ($1,073,000 USD) for it.
The VIN record indicates that the roadster has stayed with its original buyer, who purchased it in 2014. It sports a silver exterior and a cabin trimmed in black with red accents. Power is provided by a 5.4-liter V8 mated to a five-speed automatic transmission and a rear-wheel-drive system. Thanks to having 626 PS (617 hp / 460 kW) at its disposal, the car zaps from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.8 seconds and maxes out as high as 338 km/h (210 mph).
Mercedes produced only 2,157 SLR coupes and roadsters (watch the video for another example). Whenever one crops up on sale, it inevitably costs a small fortune.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Zero-mileage 2016 Porsche 911 (991) GT3 Cup is up for grabs in Russia
- Cizeta-Moroder №001 underway to auction
- Video: Will a VW Golf R hold its own against the best-in-class Porsche, BMW and Audi?
- GM ponders the possibility of an all-electric Corvette
- Video: Rimac previews its €200 million headquarters in Zagreb