BMW X7 UAE 50th Year Edition celebrates the country’s birthday
The Federal State of United Arab Emirates celebrates turning half a century old this year, and BMW is joining in on the festivities, which will continue for several months.
The Bavarian automaker chose to mark the milestone with a limited run of its X7 model called the UAE 50th Year Edition. Only 50 units will be made, finished in Frozen Brilliant White and contrasted with 22-inch Jet Black M Sports wheels. The interior will offer a combo of white and blue leather with embroidery in Arabic on it stating the serial number and the name of the edition. In addition to the above, all buyers will be getting exclusive air fresheners called Amberblack Suite Scent.
The anniversary SUV will be available in variants rated at 340 PS (335 hp / 250 kW) and 530 PS (523 hp / 390 kW).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Audi RS 6 underway to getting two distinct ‘hot’ modifications
- Lincoln celebrates 100 years in business with exclusive wristwatch series
- Affordable Chinese SUV with 27 inches of multimedia real estate goes on sale
- Zeekr previews its opulent 009 MPV, reveals some specs
- BMW i3 puts on a golden dress for its farewell party