Manhart inflates the BMW X6 M Competition to look badass
Following the unveiling of the Manhart MHX6 700 a few months ago (watch the video), the styled and power-boosted version of the BMW X6 M Competition shows up again with details and specs.
Starting with the modifications under the hood, customers can choose between an ECU tune and the installation of an external engine control module named the MHtronik. Regardless of the choice, the 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 under the hood starts pumping out 740 PS (730 hp / 544 kW) and 900 Nm (664 lb-ft) of torque. Brakes, exhaust and suspension enjoy a range of improvements, too.
On the outside, the custom SUV boasts an all-carbon body kit incorporating a front splitter, a radiator grille, side skirts, a rear diffuser and a two-piece rear spoiler. A dozen of smaller elements round off the list with style. Interior additions boil down to branded floor mats and still more carbon applications.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- One of America’s most famous hot rods sells for nearly $2M
- Video: Nissan 370Z overexerts itself, explodes, but fails to catch up with a Model S Plaid
- Look at this JDM Nissan Silvia, which is actually a 240SX with a GM V8 under the hood
- Video: BMW M3 pumps out 126.7 dB of brutality with an exhaust swap
- Toyota reveals a new rally racer