AMG GLE 63 spotted going through history’s most pathetic facelift
Perfection doesn’t need messing with, right?
This Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 was spotted testing on the road yesterday with extremely subtle modifications from the previous version. Look for barely redesigned headlights and taillights in particular.
Unlike the standard GLE-Class, the AMG version sports the trademark AMG grille and front fascia. The headlamps look marginally slimmer than before, but otherwise only barely retouched. If they are indeed slimmer, then the fenders will have to be slightly redesigned as well.
A successful sneak peek inside the cabin reveals an interior that looks indistinguishable from the current GLE 63 fare until you notice – wait for it! – different steering wheel spokes. That, and the center console could be sporting a different trim, but this is not clear from the photos.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe shows up in public
- Haval Cool Dog cabin photos leak online revealing a giant display
- V8 Confirmed: Ford Mustang GT has that juicy rumble in a new spy video
- Ford Bronco Raptor cabin gets caught on camera
- Alfa Romeo throws the Tonale SUV out into the cold for testing purposes