Check out a motorhome made out of wood and glass
Japanese trailer maker Bess has unveiled Imago Iter, a wheeled home that looks like one from most angles, unlike most of the competition.
The video here shows it being towed by a Land Rover Defender. The off-roader is by no means small, and it rides quite high on its raised suspension, but the trailer downright dwarfs it. With the wheels factored in, it is 3.5 meters tall, 3.2 meters long and 2 meters wide with a 2.4-meter tall ceiling.
Lack of typical RV amenities is also immediately noticeable. In essence, the Imago Iter is a single large living room with impressively sized windows, a bed, drawers, cabinets and clothes stands, but no kitchen, shower or WC.
The vehicle has 70mm (2.7-inch) thick cedar walls and can be specced with two types of roof. Prices in Japan range from the equivalent of $30,000 USD to $36,000 USD.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Rare Plymouth Superbird flies like an arrow thanks to a 900-HP Hellcat engine
- Chevrolet Blazer restomod pretends to be seedy and dirty when it really isn’t
- Mid-engined C8 ‘Vette puts on a carbon-fiber suit
- This versatile body kit fits the latest Toyota GR 86 & Subaru BRZ
- Watch an 800-PS BMW M8 try to hit 300 km/h (186 mph)