Check out the latest Dartz armored SUV or don’t
Dartz is a name closely associated with gaudy and massively over-the-top tuning. All their projects stay true to this formula, and the most recent one is no exception. Meet the (deep inhale) Prombron Black Alligator MMX Black Tiger Moon Edition. Whew!
Hiding beneath the oh-so-edgy body kit is a regular Mercedes-Benz GLS. The orange exterior allegedly evokes associations with tiger fur, while black stripes all around imitate carbon fiber accents. Aside from a futuristic appearance, the SUV rocks GBOL lightweight armor all around, ending up barely heavier than the standard version.
Technical specifications remain undisclosed. Dartz says a V8 under the hood is a must and you can request a power upgrade, but doesn’t provide any further details.
Elsewhere, a rapper’s dream ride features concealed door grips that reward you with an electrocution for discovering them. A biometry-based access system is available at a premium. Video cameras replace side mirrors, and the windows use a special tinting system. Finally, there is a blinding floodlight in the middle of the front fascia that you are supposed to use for strictly road-legal purposes such as [insert your considerations here].
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: 55-year-old Chevy Camaro gets reimagined as a badass, 800-HP track tool
- Honda CR-V puts on a Godzilla mask, buffs up to 507 PS
- This is how a barn-found Vauxhall Victor can become a modern sports car
- Nissan Ariya EV to attempt a journey from the North to the South Pole
- 25,000 HP and 563 km/h: Check out the craziest pickup truck in existence