Khann puts prices on its all-carbon body kit for the Toyota Land Cruiser 300
Tuner Khann International has launched a new all-carbon styling package for the new Land Cruiser 300. When applied in full, it drastically changes the way the SUV looks from all angles.
A set of fender flares for the already quite bulky off-roader will set you back $2,500 USD. Opting for a lightweight hood cover and front grille adds another $5,210 and $2,060 to the total, while choosing to replace the side mirror caps with carbon ones adds $1,440.
A separate mention in the listing goes to the 22-inch KW-LT2 R22/ET wheels sporting a trendy turbine-like spoke pattern. A full set will lighten your account by a further $8,600. Finally, a couple of tailgate spoilers will subtract $1,350 from it.
All prices are in USD, but do not include any taxes or shipping expenses. The SUV is not officially available in the United States and is on backorder in most other countries, with waiting queues up to four years long. As such, we expect to see very few of these Khann kits around in the near future, despite the (arguably) fine styling.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: 55-year-old Chevy Camaro gets reimagined as a badass, 800-HP track tool
- Honda CR-V puts on a Godzilla mask, buffs up to 507 PS
- This is how a barn-found Vauxhall Victor can become a modern sports car
- Nissan Ariya EV to attempt a journey from the North to the South Pole
- 25,000 HP and 563 km/h: Check out the craziest pickup truck in existence