807 PS and 1,090 Nm: Manhart works its tuning magic on the Cayenne Coupe
A magic pill from Manhart makes the Porsche Cayenne Turbo stronger than the Turbo GT and the Turbo S E-Hybrid both while adding some distinctive visual cues and suspension tweaks.
The twin-turbo’d V8 under the hood gets a couple of upgrade turbochargers, an intercooler, a performance exhaust system and an external ECU. The net result amounts to 807 PS (796 hp / 593 kW) and 1,090 Nm (804 lb-ft) of torque. Driving both axles is a thoroughly reinforced version of the standard eight-speed PDK transmission.
On the outside, you will recognize the so-called Manhart CRT 800 by its signature black-and-gold exterior, air suspension dropped by 35 mm (1.4 inches), and 22-inch alloy wheels. The exterior is not quite there yet, but Manhart says work is in progress on a front splitter and a rear diffuser.
Pricing details remain to go public, but you can already pre-order one.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Armored Lexus LX 600 withstands two grenade blasts at once
- Would you have your Audi RS 6 Avant trimmed with Alcantara like this?
- Jaguar brings back a 1950s-era C-Type Roadster
- Video: 42-year-old Ford Escort runs wild after Mazda RX-8 heart transplant
- Dodge Charger pickup conversion kit goes on sale, deliveries expected next month