Feast your eyes on a Huayra NC hypercar you will never own
Pagani Special Projects, the hypercar maker’s in-house customization workshop, has rolled out a highly special take on the Huayra coupe. Called the NC, it has no public price or production volume, because the company gets to choose the select few customers worthy of owning one.
The vehicle tips the scales at just 1,240 kilograms (2,734 pounds). It comes finished in a royal blue color contrasted by a red stripe running through the hood, the roof and the rear end. Contrast-rich accents can also be found on the front splitter, around the side vents, and outlining the rear diffuser.
Inside, the a-pillars and seats are trimmed with blue suede, which shares the hue with the anodized transmission lever. The steering wheel has a dark-red 12-o-clock mark.
A six-liter twin-turbo engine drives the wheels with 841 PS (829 hp / 618 kW) through a seven-speed sequential transmission.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza launched in India with specs and pricing details
- Renault brings Trafic SpaceNomad facelift to France and Belgium
- Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition to go on sale in August
- Beijing BJ60 breaks cover, proves it’s a body-on-frame SUV
- Great Wall Cannon gets ready to conquer the wilderness by storm