Dodge Durango R/T debuts in Hemi Orange, adds $2k-$5k to the sticker
Dodge Durango R.T buyers may now treat themselves to an option pack called Hemi Orange. The package is similar to those of the Challenger and the Charger and comes priced at $1,995 for the cosmetic version. Should you want Hemi Orange Plus or Hemi Orange Tow N Go, expect to pay $4,500 or $5,095, respectively.
The Durango R/T Hemi Orange boasts orange and grey hood stripes, matching badges and a set of 20-inch wheels rocking a Black Noise finish. The upgrade is compatible with all Durango R/T body colors.
Inside, the off-roader gains two comfortable second-row seats instead of the standard bench, and gets orange stitching on the wheel, gear lever trim, doors and armrests.
Going with the Hemi Orange Plus nets you a panoramic sunroof and a premium audio system, while shelling out on the Tow N Go pack throws Bilstein dampers, orange brake calipers, exclusive 20-inch wheels and some electronic aids into the mix.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza launched in India with specs and pricing details
- Renault brings Trafic SpaceNomad facelift to France and Belgium
- Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition to go on sale in August
- Beijing BJ60 breaks cover, proves it’s a body-on-frame SUV
- Great Wall Cannon gets ready to conquer the wilderness by storm