Ferrari Purosangue underway to September reveal with a N/A V12 under the hood
Ferrari announced the Purosangue model in the fall of 2018. Four years later, the SUV remains yet to be revealed, but at least we now have a heads-up from the manufacturer regarding the date and some of the specs.
It is official now that the Purosangue will hit the spotlight in September. It will be powered by a naturally aspirated V12 engine and will come out in a small production batch so as not to dilute the brand identity. Ferrari says it will keep its share in the overall production under 20 percent.
Rumor has it that the luxury crossover comes based on a brand-new front-wheel-drive platform with air suspension. Once it reaches the market, it will compete against the best SUV offers from such brands as Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Bentley, and Rolls-Royce.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: Goodwood’s coolest supercars showing off and cooking donuts
- McMurtry Speirling comes back and claims the Goodwood record, after all
- Video: Prodrive P25 racing to the top of the Goodwood hill
- McMurtry Speirling falls milliseconds short from new Goodwood record
- Bentley to replicate its 1920s-era racer