The hotter Chery Arrizo 5 reveals cabin
Chery has posted some official photos of its Arrizo 5 GT sedan. Compared to the standard Arrizo 5 Plus model shown in the video here, the GT is remarkably well-equipped.
For one thing, it has a dual-12.3-inch display on the dash panel, like the latest Chery Tiggo and Exeed. A compact touch control interface sits below the middle air vents, likely providing access to HVAC controls.
The steering wheel is squared off from below, and there are parking brake buttons around the electronic drive mode selector. Seat heating buttons reside next to the audio control knob.
Other than that, the interior comes wrapped in black imitation leather with orange stitching. This combination echoes the exterior finish, where orange black calipers provide some contrast against the black body of the car. The equipment list includes a wireless phone charger, among other things.
Powering the Arrizo 5 GT is a 1.6-liter Kunpeng series engine turbocharged to deliver 197 PS (194 hp / 145 kW) and 290 Nm (214 lb-ft) of torque to the wheels. The sprint time has not been announced yet, but should be around six seconds from zero to 100 km/h (0-62 mph).
Sales in China are set to begin in the second half of the year. All prices are pending.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza launched in India with specs and pricing details
- Renault brings Trafic SpaceNomad facelift to France and Belgium
- Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition to go on sale in August
- Beijing BJ60 breaks cover, proves it’s a body-on-frame SUV
- Great Wall Cannon gets ready to conquer the wilderness by storm