The cheapest Bugatti right now is an electric scooter
Bugatti’s new battery scooter weighs 16 kg (35 lbs), supports passengers weighing up to 109 kg (240 lbs), and won’t break the bank with its $1,200 sticker in the USA.
Included in the shipment is a digital mini-dashboard showing the current speed, charge level and drive mode, as well as nine-inch wheels wrapped in Run Flat tires.
A single 600W motor can take the scooter to 29.7 km/h (18.5 mph) and runs out of juice after 35 km (21.7 miles) or so. Charging the built-in battery pack from a regular wall socket takes 4 hours.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza launched in India with specs and pricing details
- Renault brings Trafic SpaceNomad facelift to France and Belgium
- Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition to go on sale in August
- Beijing BJ60 breaks cover, proves it’s a body-on-frame SUV
- Great Wall Cannon gets ready to conquer the wilderness by storm