Cadillac Celestiq presents cabin
Cadillac has been conceptualizing the high-end Celestiq EV for more than a year now, and should be able to introduce it to the public later this summer. In the meantime, the company has treated us to four new teaser pics showing the interior of the car.
As you can see, the battery saloon gets a gloss-black console box between the seats with a round metal dial. One of the sections is open, revealing red trim inside.
Also visible are metallic seat controls mounted on the doors. The seats themselves come draped in leather with large perforated areas and Bordeaux Red accents.
The Celestiq is destined to become the automaker’s flagship for the next few years. It will boast a large display like the Mercedes-Benz Hyperscreen and a glass roof divided in four sections with adjustable opacity.
The production car is expected to arrive before 2025.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Canoo teams up with NASA to provide EV vans carrying astronauts to rockets
- Drako Motors gets 2,000-HP Dragon EV ready to rumble, sorry, rustle tires quietly
- The GAC Green Space is a luxury fuel cell MPV
- Jaguar lines up 3 e-SUVs to compete with Bentley
- LEO Flight’s LEO Coupe is a futuristic VTOL taxi flying at 250 mph