Ferrari makes it into the Guinness Book with its light show
Ferrari has published a short, but spectacular video from the celebration of the company’s 75th anniversary. The show included a Daytona SP3 blazing down the Fiorano Circuit surrounded by millions of light-emitting diodes.
The LEDs were arranged and programmed so as to form images associated with the founder of the marque, Enzo Ferrari, and display the quotes he left as a part of his heritage. The sheer scale of the event warranted a new entry in the Guinness Book of Records: Ferrari is now officially recognized as the creator of the world’s largest racetrack illuminated with LEDs.
We strongly suggest you watch the video, too – it’s barely over one minute long and soaked with the festive spirit.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: Goodwood’s coolest supercars showing off and cooking donuts
- McMurtry Speirling comes back and claims the Goodwood record, after all
- Video: Prodrive P25 racing to the top of the Goodwood hill
- McMurtry Speirling falls milliseconds short from new Goodwood record
- Bentley to replicate its 1920s-era racer