Renault brings Trafic SpaceNomad facelift to France and Belgium
Renault has updated its Trafic SpaceNomad campervan with more features and made it available in France and Belgium in addition to just Switzerland.
The new RV comes equipped with a pop-up roof that helps maximize the interior space. It provides USB ports for charging phones and gadgets, beds for four people, and a solar array feeding a battery powering a fridge, a water pump and all the lighting on board. The battery is normally rated for 48 hours of power supply operation, but can go on for 72 hours if there is enough sun outside.
The kitchen unit consists of a two-burner stovetop, a sink and a 49-liter fridge. The front seats swivel around to face the rest of the cabin, while the rear ones can be unfolded to form a bed. The shipment also includes a folding table and an outdoor shower.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Audi RS 6 underway to getting two distinct ‘hot’ modifications
- Lincoln celebrates 100 years in business with exclusive wristwatch series
- Affordable Chinese SUV with 27 inches of multimedia real estate goes on sale
- Zeekr previews its opulent 009 MPV, reveals some specs
- BMW i3 puts on a golden dress for its farewell party