Ford F-150 Raptor R debuts at last
While presenting the F-150 Raptor last year, Ford announced the eventual coming of the V8-powered ‘R’ version without providing any further details. It has finally arrived now – here are all the details.
Powering the R is a supercharged eight-cylinder engine rated at 710 PS (700 hp / 522 kW) and 868 Nm (640 lb-ft) of torque. The company highlights that the internals have been specifically optimized for off-road use. A ten-speed automatic transmission drives all four wheels.
Elsewhere, the truck makes use of heavy-duty Fox shocks, 37-inch tires, a black radiator grille, flared fenders, redesigned bumpers and a new hood cover.
Inside the cabin, much is identical to the equipment of the standard F-150 Raptor. This includes bucket seats, a 12-inch infotainment system display, adaptive cruise control and plenty of options.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Audi RS 6 underway to getting two distinct ‘hot’ modifications
- Lincoln celebrates 100 years in business with exclusive wristwatch series
- Affordable Chinese SUV with 27 inches of multimedia real estate goes on sale
- Zeekr previews its opulent 009 MPV, reveals some specs
- BMW i3 puts on a golden dress for its farewell party