Battle of the Titans: Ferrari SF90 vs. LaFerrari vs. Bugatti Chiron
The Ferrari SF90 is one of the world’s fastest production cars. The Bugatti Chiron is one of the most powerful, and the LaFerrari is an exquisite exotic needing no introduction. Witnessing all three on the same quarter-mile strip feels like a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and we have DragTimes to thank for that.
To give you an idea of what’s about to follow, consider that the least powerful of the three supercars has 963 PS (950 hp / 708 kW) under the hood. Incidentally, it’s the LaFerrari hybrid with its 6.3-liter V12, one electric motor and a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission driving the rear wheels.
Following next is the Ferrari SF90 Stradale, also a hybrid, but one that combines a 4.0-liter V8 with three motors. The resulting 1,000 PS (986 hp / 735 kW) go to the front axle.
The main struggle in the video is between these two hot Italians, but when the dust settles, the Bugatti Chiron makes an entrance with its W16 pumping out monstrous 1,500 PS (1,479 hp / 1,103 kW). See what ensues!
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Toyota’s next sedan EV shaping up to be cheaper than Tesla Model 3
- Unique Ferrari Enzo Rosso Rubino sighted in London
- McLaren P1 vs. LaFerrari race proves drag strip runs can be exciting (and expensive)
- Here’s a zero-mileage Pagani Huayra Roadster in case you wanted one
- Citroën comes out with yet another new badge