Nissan teases extreme Patrol Warrior SUV for Australia
A particularly off-road-capable version of the Nissan Patrol will be released in Australia soon. According to Carscoops, the conversion is being handled by Premcar, which had already produced the Nissan Navara Pro-4X Warrior for that country (see video).
For now, we only have two teaser photos of the Warrior. One of these shows an off-road tire and dual exhaust tips exiting from under the rear wheel arch. The other one focuses on the ‘Warrior’ lettering on the tailgate. The rest of the gallery below shows the standard Patrol SUV for reference.
Chances are good that Premcar decides to upgrade the drivetrain in some way. In its stock form, the 5.6-liter V8 makes 400 PS (394 hp / 294 kW) and 560 Nm (413 lb-ft) of torque.
The most drastic improvements are expected in the suspension and chassis department. In addition to a high-end off-road suspension, the car will make use of new all-terrain tires. The tuner says acceleration will become smoother and handling will be improved, too.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Rare Plymouth Superbird flies like an arrow thanks to a 900-HP Hellcat engine
- Chevrolet Blazer restomod pretends to be seedy and dirty when it really isn’t
- Mid-engined C8 ‘Vette puts on a carbon-fiber suit
- This versatile body kit fits the latest Toyota GR 86 & Subaru BRZ
- Watch an 800-PS BMW M8 try to hit 300 km/h (186 mph)