JATO Dynamics puts names on the bestsellers of Q1 2023
The analytics provider has posted the ranking of the best-selling vehicles of January–March 2023. The Tesla Model Y headed it with 267,200 units and a 69% year-on-year growth.
Fr the first time in years, the Toyota Corolla found itself on the second place with 256,400 units, even including the Allion and Levin modifications of it sold exclusively in China.
The following three lines were all taken by Toyotas as well. The Hilux truck ranked third with 214,700 units, the RAV4/Wildlander SUV came fourth with 211,000 units and the Camry sedan landed fifth with 166,200 units sold.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://formacar.com/en/news/view/53676.html
- Tesla recalls Model Y because its steering wheel might fall off
- Famous Studebaker Model 54 show car sold for a pittance
- Volkswagen says it will go to any length to avoid discount wars
- Watch a 2023 BMW M3 CS get from standstill to 100 km/h in 3.2 seconds
- Rumor: New Hyundai Palisade to arrive as a hybrid in 2025