Next-gen Honda CR-V interior revealed on the first pic
Honda keeps spoon-feeding us information about the new CR-V: after posting a handful of exterior shots, the company has followed up with a preview of the cabin.
The brief accompanying text claims the interior now has a distinct premium feel to it along with offering more space, tech-heavy features and comfort. Judging by the image, it doesn’t look much different from the latest Civic, with the similarities extending as far as he steering wheel, digital dash, ornamental mesh spanning the entire dash width, and infotainment display. Look for differences at the door panels, the upper dashboard and the center console.
Honda will be revealing more details about the crossover SUV on July 12, but it remains unclear if there will be a full-fledged launch event or not. One way or another, the next-gen CR-V is expected to go on sale in the USA within two months.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza launched in India with specs and pricing details
- Renault brings Trafic SpaceNomad facelift to France and Belgium
- Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Track Edition to go on sale in August
- Beijing BJ60 breaks cover, proves it’s a body-on-frame SUV
- Great Wall Cannon gets ready to conquer the wilderness by storm