Liberty Walk distills the Lamborghini Huracan into pure evil
The entire world knows that Japanese tuners from Liberty Walk love their cars wide. Any vehicle landing in their garage can be expected to turn into a muscle freak. This Lamborghini Huracan was no exception.
The Italian-born supercar gained an aggressive-looking body kit dubbed Silhouette Works GT. What’s there to see? There is a front under the front bumper, a carbon hood, wheel arch extensions with air intakes (real or fake – go figure), a robust rear diffuser, an enormous rear wing and a shark fin-like attachment that we can only hope influences the car’s aerodynamics in a beneficent way.
A closer look reveals a curious lack of exposed hardware on the fenders. That’s a major step aside from established tradition on behalf of Liberty Walk! Then again, maybe the tuner caved in under a torrent of customers’ demands. Not all of us appreciate bolt-on fenders, y’know.
The company neglected to mention the price of the kit. As for the Lamborghini Huracan Silhouette Works GT, the show car will make it to the SEMA Show kicking off in early November 2019. You’d better get ready, Las-Vegas!
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Armored Lexus LX 600 withstands two grenade blasts at once
- Would you have your Audi RS 6 Avant trimmed with Alcantara like this?
- Jaguar brings back a 1950s-era C-Type Roadster
- Video: 42-year-old Ford Escort runs wild after Mazda RX-8 heart transplant
- Dodge Charger pickup conversion kit goes on sale, deliveries expected next month